Get FREE Instant Access by completing the form on this page.
When shopping for your home, you’ll discover that most homes on the market are resales. Yet, one out of four homebuyers purchases a new home. Both new homes and resales offer advantages. Before you make a decision, let’s . . .
Compare These Points!
- offer innovative use of space and style
- greater energy efficiency
- a choice of options and upgrades
- everything is new, and modern.
- on the average they are less expensive
- often they are in established neighborhoods with mature landscaping
- homes have already settled, eliminating possible problems that arise from this happening after the purchase of home
As you can see, there are advantages to both. Most people consider both new and existing homes before they decide to purchase. Should you be thinking about buying a new house, here are 10 points to consider before you visit your first model home.